The seminar is organized by BSC Indonesia (IT and Management Consultant) in cooperation with KPMG Advisory Siddharta.
It’s a rare opportunity where you can hear directly from Indonesian IFRS expert and experienced IT Consultant who will share their knowledge with you. Topics covered:
- Definition of Functional Currency
- Foreign currency transaction
- Foreign currency Financial Statements
- Know your calculation
- Implementing currency change in your Accounting / ERP software
- Budi Susanto
– Audit partner in Audit Division of KPMG Indonesia
– Member of Indonesian Accounting Standard Board – Indonesian Institute of Accountants.
- Antonius Augusta
– Head of Accounting Advisory of KPMG Indonesia
- Erwin Soehendra
– Director of Consulting, BSC Indonesia and BSC Australia
– Over 20 years of experience as a management consultant, helping clients improve business performance by implementing the right technology.
Seats are limited! We only take limited number of attendees for this event. Please make reservation by Tuesday, 27 August 2013 to secure your seat.
For further information please contact us at (021) 252-1011.
Date: Tuesday, 3 September
Hotel Zuri Express
Mulya I Room
Jl Kemang Raya Kav.6
Commercial Park Lippo Cikarang, Bekasi
Fee: Rp 200.000