Tag Archive for: accpac
Join us in this workshop “Improving Project Management with better cost estimations and profit analysis” on 28 November 2013 at PT. BSC Indonesia, Jakarta. Learn how to manage your project cost better and improve its profitability by implementing budgeting and project cost monitoring. Generate profit/loss report for your projects and make better decisions.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Create and manage contract for projects
- Cost budgeting and cost allocation for projects (material, labour, equipment, overhead, subcontractor, etc)
- Issue sales order and AR invoice to customer for the project
- Issue PO related to the project to your Supplier
- Integration with General Ledger
- Profit/Loss Anaylsis with drill-down capability into detail levels
This workshop is suitable for companies that manage project basis in their business.
- Accpac & Project Job Costing Presentation
- Software Demo
- Q & A session where you can consult directly with our Consultants for any specific issues
The seats are limited! We only take limited number of attendees for this event. Please make reservation early by Tuesday, 26 Nov 2013 to secure your seat.
For further information please contact Bp. Fanny Lie at (021) 252-1011.
PT. BSC Indonesia is official business partner of Sage Asia in Indonesia. We provide consulting, implementation and support services for Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) since 1996.
Date: Thursday, 28 Nov 2013
Time: 10.00 – 12.00
Loire Room, Mayapada Tower 11th floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.28, Jakarta 12920
Fee: Free of charge